June 15, 2023 - Ants
Ants are one of the most commonly encountered pest infestations in the country, and Denver is no exception. Ants are well adapted for survival in the wild. They have high reproduction rates, tend to build their colonies in well-protected areas, and efficiently use area resources. Once an infestation makes its way into your home, it can be very difficult to remove.
Effective ant control requires extensive knowledge and experience of ant habits and behaviors. Absolute Pest Control professionals have all the knowledge and expertise they need to help you with ant control in your house. Call us today for any of your Denver pest control needs.
How To Identify Common Ants In Denver
Here are some of the types of ants that you may have to deal with on your Denver property:
- Pavement ants: Pavement ants prefer to build their nests under concrete or asphalt slabs, making them difficult to control.
- Pharoah ants: Pharaoh ants are known to be very difficult to eliminate once they establish themselves inside your home.
- Carpenter ants: Over time, carpenter ants can cause as much damage to your home as termites.
These are some common types of ants that can infest your Denver home. If ants have come to visit your property, Absolute Pest Control professionals want to come too so that we can eliminate ants. Contact us today to explore how our safe, effective, and science-based techniques can come to your rescue. We know ant control in Denver.
Ants In The Home Can Be A Bigger Problem Than You Think
Ants are fond of electronics and can cause electrical properties throughout your home. Ant control in your house can help you avoid expensive problems. Ants are highly adept at getting into small spaces and can easily infest your stored foods. Ants can also cause extreme allergies in susceptible individuals. Finally, some species of ants have venomous stings and can subject you and your family to painful stings. Ant control in your house is critical if you want to avoid stinging ants.
Don't let ants infest your Denver home and affect your safety and security. If ants come inside, Absolute Pest Control can help you get them back outside. We know how to get rid of ants in the kitchen and everywhere else. Contact us today for help.
Quality Ant Control For Your Denver Home
Effective ant control requires extensive knowledge and experience, and Absolute Pest Control experts have everything they need to help you get ants out and keep them out. Instead of struggling with ineffective DIY pest control methods, call us for help.
Absolute Pest Control is the company to call today for help with ants. Get in touch with us today, and let us help you reclaim your property.
Helpful Tips To Prevent Ants From Coming Back
Ant infestations will likely return unless you remove the things that attract them to your home. Here are some of the things that attract ants and what you can do about them:
- Seal garbage: Exposed garbage outside your home can be highly attractive to many types of pests, including ants. Tightly seal outside garbage to discourage ants.
- Eliminate clutter: Ants love to explore and nest inside of clutter. Eliminate clutter from your yard to decrease your possibility of encountering ants.
- Seal your home: Sealing your home is a safe, effective way to keep ants from finding a way inside your house.
- Keep a clean home: Ants and other pests are highly attracted to dirty homes. Simply keeping your home clean can help discourage ants and several other kinds of pests.
If you're struggling with an infestation and need ant control solutions, call Absolute Pest Control. We know how to get rid of ants.